In the game of Roulette, there is a layout with 38 single numbers (1 thru 36, 0 and 00) which correspond to a Roulette Wheel having identical numbers as the layout. In Roulette you can place 11 types of wagers, each one having different payouts. As a general rule, your wager is reflected by where you place your chip and what it touches on the layout. Use the Pay Schedule as your guide.
THE PLAY OF THE GAME
The Dealer spins the Roulette Wheel in one direction and a small ball in the opposite direction. Bets may be placed until the Dealer announces “No More Bets.” When the ball comes to rest in one of the pockets of the Roulette Wheel, the Dealer will announce the winning number and Place a marker on the winning number.
First the table is cleared of losing wagers and then all the winners are paid. Please do not remove winning wagers or place new bets until all winners have been paid and the Dealer announces “Place Your Bets.”
In order to keep each player’s wagers separate from the others, the dealer assigns a color chip unique to each player.
You determine the value of your color chips when purchasing stack(s) of chips. There are 20 chips per stack, and the value of a color is indicated by a numerical button placed on your color (20 indicates $20 per stack). Your “color” chips are redeemed before you leave that particular Roulette table.
The following is a list of various Roulette wagers, where they are located on the layout and the pay schedule for each.
- Straight Up - Placing your chip on one number out of the 38 numbers on the wheel. Pays 35 to 1.
- Two Numbers (Split) - placing your chip so that it touches two numbers on the layout. Pays 17 to 1.
- Three Numbers (Street) - Placing your chip so that it aligns with a row of three numbers. Pays 11 to 1.
- Four Numbers (Corner) - Placing your chip so that it touches four numbers on the layout. Pays 8 to 1.
- Five Numbers (Top Line) - Placing your wager as shown above so that it pays on 0,00,1,2, & 3. Pays 6 to 1.
- Six Numbers (Line) - Placing your wager as shown above so that it pays on two rows. Pays 5 to 1.
- Column (Line) - Placing your chip so that it aligns with any column of vertical numbers. Pays 2 to 1.
- Any 12 - Selecting between 1st 12 numbers, 2nd 12 numbers, and 3rd 12 numbers on the wheel (1-12, 13-24, 25-36). Pays 2 to 1.
- Red or Black - Selecting between red or black numbers on the wheel. Pays 1 to 1.
- Odd or Even - Selecting between odd or even numbers on the wheel. Pays 1 to 1.
- 1st or 2nd 18 numbers on the wheel (1-18 or 19-36) Pays 1 to 1.
- The maximum even money wager is $2,000. The maximum 2-1 wager is $1,000. No partnership may exceed the table maximum.