Updates on COVID-19
SENECA RESORTS & CASINOS TEMPORARILY CLOSES BEGINNING AT 8 PM
MARCH 16th IN CONTINUED RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Due to the ongoing concern of Coronavirus (COVID-19) all Seneca Resorts & Casinos properties are temporarily closing effective at 8 PM this evening (March 16). This will include the entire resort and casino properties including bars, restaurants, and hotels. All current hotel guests are being required to checkout by 12 PM March 17th. Seneca Resorts & Casinos’ highest priority is to the health & safety of our guests and team members. Please stay tuned to our websites for updates on when we will re-open.
Our call center hours will be from 9 AM to 5 PM and we will return messages left outside those times.
Below are some common questions you may have regarding this temporary closure:
What about my reservations?
• Please call 1-877-8-SENECA to reschedule your current reservations to a later date. Our operators will be working diligently to get everyone’s reservation rebooked to a later date.
I have reservations in the hotel. What does this mean for us?
• Please call us at the times listed above. Our operators will work with rebooking to a later date with us.
Will I lose my rewards or Player Points since I am not using it in the timeframe?
• Free Slot Play, Match Play, and Food offers will expire. However, once we reopen new daily, weekly, and monthly offers will be extended to Social Club cardholders. Your current Social Club tier will not change and your Player Points will be available once we reopen.
What about the giveaways and promotions?
• Everything is postponed until further notice. Please check our websites for updates.
We have a party scheduled…what happens now?
• Since all properties are temporarily closed, please call your banquet contact to arrange rescheduling your event.
If you are looking for information on hotel reservations you may have already booked, please call 1-877-8-SENECA between 9 AM to 5 PM to rebook for a future stay. Our Seneca Resorts & Casinos team will be ready when this situation warrants to provide you a world-class experience.
Seneca Resorts & Casinos will continue to update information via their websites so please check back regularly for the most up to date information at SenecaNiagaraCasino.com, SenecaBuffaloCreekCasino.com, and SenecaAlleganyCasino.com.
For the latest updates please click here: http://www.senecacasinos.com/press-room/