Updates on COVID-19
WELCOME BACK FROM SENECA BUFFALO CREEK CASINO
“WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO”
- ALL guests must be 21 years of age or older. NO ONE under 21 will be admitted.
- Please use the Valet Entrance to enter the casino.
- EVERY guest and team member must proceed through the Wellness Checkpoint (temperature screening). Anyone exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be denied entry that day. Anyone registering 100.4 or above temperature will pass through a secondary screening. If the 2nd screening registers a temperature of 100.4 or above, guest and/or team member will be denied entry that day. All temperature screenings will be done with a safe social distance through thermal imaging screeners.
- Face masks will be mandatory for both guests and team members and must be worn at all times while on property. No mask, no entry. If you don’t have a face mask one may be provided for you.
- EVERY guest and team member must use hand sanitizer before entering.
- We are operating at reduced capacity in order to maintain social distancing at this time. Guests may be asked to come back at a later time.
- Most restaurants will remain closed except for The Creek Stop, which will provide grab-n-go options only, no sit down dining.
- Slot machines will be open with social distancing between them. There will be NO table games available until limited table games open on July 1. These limited table games will come with some enhanced health & safety protocols. Table games that require guests to handle the cards will be excluded at this time including but not limited to; Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Three Card Poker, and Mississippi Stud.
- Guests can enjoy Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, and Mini Baccarat with the following enhanced social distancing measures in place: Every other table will be open, Three guests maximum per most table games, Three guests maximum on each side of Craps tables, For Baccarat (only the dealer will touch the cards).
- STIXX Sports Bar will be open. No alcohol will be offered at this time, however, beverage service including water, soda, coffee and tea will be provided. B-LO Bar will remain closed at this time.
- The Sports Lounge will be open for kiosks only; no counter service will be available.
- Hours of operation are 24 hours.
- NO SMOKING anywhere inside the resort. Smoking will be allowed only in outdoor designated areas and with social distancing. Any guest who goes outside to smoke must go through the Wellness Checkpoint upon reentering the building.
- Entrances will also be restricted to maintain safe social distancing and traffic flow through the Wellness Checkpoints. The parking garage is available for parking but not entering the casino. To enter the building please go to ground level of parking garage and enter through Valet entrance. All other entries will be closed.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our team members, guests, and their families continues to be our highest priority. During this closure, our team has worked tirelessly on a comprehensive plan and has adapted ALL of our front facing and back of house procedures to maintain a safe and fun environment. These planned measures and protocols to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 virus exposure to our team members and guests meet or exceed applicable guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the New York State Department of Health and local health authorities.
Four core components will continue to be incorporated throughout this process:
Cleaning & Sanitizing, Physical Distancing & PPE, Active Monitoring, Communication & Training
Cleaning and Sanitizing. Regular and diligent cleaning of all public areas, workspaces and frequently touched surfaces will be a core element of our ongoing health and safety protocols.
Physical Distancing & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Building upon initiatives implemented prior to our closure, physical distancing will be implemented throughout all aspects of our operations, ranging from the gaming activities offered to the actions and interactions of employees in both front-of-house, and back-of-house areas.
Active Monitoring. We will be proactively monitoring for signs of illness or infection that could put guests or team members at increased risk. Efforts will include the use of thermal imaging devices to screen guests and employees for fever, as well as ongoing monitoring of local health conditions, including reported active cases and potential outbreaks.
Communication and Training. Ongoing communication is critical and includes informational signage for guests and team members to assist with proper use of PPE, physical distancing, and personal hygiene. To reinforce protocols, all team members will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
Team Member protocols:
- All team members MUST proceed through a Wellness Checkpoint (temperature screening) before being allowed entry.
- All team members must use hand sanitizer before entering.
- All team members are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are instructed to contact a manager if they notice a coworker or guest with a cough, shortness of breath, or other known symptoms of COVID-19. Team members who are exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19 while at the property will immediately be screened and/or sent home.
- All team members are instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, regularly and before and/or after any of the following activities: using the restroom; sneezing; touching your face; cleaning; sweeping; mopping; smoking; eating; drinking; entering and leaving the gaming floor; going on break; and/or starting or ending a shift.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn by all team members based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to applicable health authority guidance. Training on how to properly use and dispose of all PPE will be mandatory.
- All team members will be required to wear a face mask while on property at all times. Team members will be provided a mask upon entry to property for use during their shift.
- Physical distancing protocols will be used in all back of house areas and front of house areas.
- Team member pre-shift meetings will be conducted via teleconference, video conference, or in-person in areas that allow for appropriate physical distancing between team members. Larger departments will stagger employee arrival times to minimize traffic volume in back-of-house corridors and service elevators.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will increase in high traffic back of house areas.
- Shared tools and equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to a new team member. This includes phones, radios, computers and other communication devices, payment terminals, kitchen implements, engineering tools, safety buttons, cleaning equipment, keys, time clocks and all other direct contact items used throughout the resort. The use of shared food and beverage equipment in back of the house office pantries (including shared coffee brewers) will be discontinued.
- EVERY guest must proceed through the Wellness Checkpoint (temperature screening). Anyone exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be denied entry that day. Anyone registering 100.4 or above temperature will pass through a secondary screening. If the 2nd screening registers a temperature of 100.4 or above, guest and/or team member will be denied entry that day. All temperature screenings will be done with a safe social distance through thermal imaging screeners.
- Face masks will be mandatory for all guests and must be worn at all times while on property. No mask, no entry. If you don’t have a face mask one may be provided for Guests may utilize their own masks unless they appear to be deficient or otherwise deemed unacceptable. If a guest’s mask is deemed unacceptable then a mask will be provided to them.
- EVERY guest must use hand sanitizer before entering.
- Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, or moving around the property. Elevator capacities will be limited based on elevator size (generally, no more than two to four individuals at a time). Floor markers and signage are placed throughout the resort to assist with proper distancing. Slot machines and other physical layouts have been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Physical barriers (e.g., Plexiglass-type) have been installed in certain areas.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, have been placed at key guest entrances and contact areas such as entry areas, lobby area, casino floor, elevator landings, and more.
- Seneca Resorts uses cleaning products and protocols that meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and blood borne pathogens.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, ATMs, stair handrails, slot machines, and more.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has increased, and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
- Sanitizing wipes are also available if guest prefer to wipe down their slot machine and chair prior to their use.
- Guests will be asked to hold out their photo ID and Social Club card instead of handing it to a team member.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 ALLOWED ON PROPERTY DURING THIS TIME
For the latest updates please click here: http://www.senecacasinos.com/press-room/